Manly Redbacks – Gridiron Club
The Northern Sydney Junior Gridiron season is kicking off with:
Registrations open on Tuesday 1st January 2019.
First Training at 5:30pm on Wednesday 9th of January 2019.
First Game on Friday 8th February 2019.
If your child is itching to get back on a football field, has an interest in gridiron football, and wants to realise their Madden dreams, then bring them along to Nolan Reserve for a fun introduction to the game. Coaches will be on board to explain the game, run kids through drills and teach them how to throw the football gridiron style.
Training sessions each Wednesday for 5:30pm at Condover Park, Balgowlah.
Games each Friday from 5:30pm at James Morgan Reserve, Cromer.
- The Manly Redbacks is the GridIron club representing the Manly region in NSW, Australia.
- It is affiliated with the Northern Sydney Rebels Gridiron Club and plays in the NSW league.
- The season runs from the beginning of January through to the end of March.
- Many of the local Rugby League and Rugby Union players play firstly because they love the game and secondly because it is a great way to prepare for the rugby season as it doesn’t overlap. This works well as it coincides with the televised American season.
The games are played at James Morgan Reserve in Cromer on Friday evenings starting at 5:30pm.
$230 Registration per player which includes:
- 16 weeks of training (January 2019 – March 2019)
- 9 weeks competition games
- Gridiron NSW Yearly Insurance